A Gentleman Who Can provides a professional handyman, home repair and property maintenance service.
Top to bottom, inside and out. No job too small.
General Handyman Jobs
- Fitting curtain rails
- Make or install new shelves
- Flat-pack furniture assembly
- Appliance Fitting
Windows and Door Repairs
- Hanging new doors
- Replacing rotten window sills
- Sash window overhaul
- Fixing door locks and doors that stick in the frame or drag on carpet
- Kitchen door and draw fitting
- Cabinet making
Decorating – 24-hour makeover
Washed and sealed walls in preparation for painting.
Skimmed walls and fresh paint.
Restore, Repair and Rejuvenate Shelves & Cabinets
Give your kitchen units or lounge cabinets a new lease of life. Remove doors, strip down to bare wood. Spray with sealer and two coats. Return and refit.
New or renew wooden safety fence for children. Safety, Privacy and security. Large or small. Compliant with council regulations.
Locks & Security, Door Handles
Replace broken locks. New locks after lost keys. Modernise, replace old door handles.
Small Concrete Repairs
Repair broken steps. Driveways cracks. Remove and repair section of the driveway. Remove old tiles. Prepare (cleaning, sealing, levelling) and relay new tiles.
Replace water damaged chipboard floor with 18-20mm marine ply.
Office Fit Out
Removal old timber wall. Internal partitions. Carpet tiles laid.
- Replacing rotten floors and weatherboards
- Gutter clearing and small roof repair
- Mould and grim removal
- Build or rejuvenate decks, gates and fences
- Build or repair pergolas and sheds
- Complete tiling and re-grouting
- Replacing bathroom vanities, toilets, sinks, baths and showers
- Paper hanging, exterior and interior decoration to small touch-ups
Rob is available for work for Rental Property Managers and Real Estate Agents.